We take your privacy really, really seriously. We go to considerable lengths to protect your personal, company and customer data. No biggie there – we’re supposed to! We use all sorts of clever measures, for obvious reasons, we won’t reveal in public at all. But we also have a few major principles, that we thought you’d like to know about.
Will help you understand what information we at Verbatim collect and how Verbatim uses it, and what choices you have. When we talk about “Verbatim “ “we” “our” or “us” we are referring to PHD in Communications Ltd t/as Verbatim Call Centres.
When we talk about the “Services” in this policy we are referring to all the products and services associated with our call/contact centre and to those third parties that support us from time to time with associated services.
1. Customer data.
Content and information submitted by our customers and prospects is referred to in this policy as “customer data” Where Verbatim collects or processes customer data it does so on behalf of the Customer.
2. Verbatim may also collect and receive the following information
- Account creation information Customers may provide information such as email addresses, phone numbers, mailing addresses for both their own business colleagues and also for their suppliers, customers and other third parties so that Verbatim can carry out its duty to supply an efficient and professional call and email handling service.
- Billing and other information For customers that purchase a paid version of the Services, our corporate affiliates and our third party payment processors may collect and store billing address and credit card information on our behalf or we may do ourselves.
- Services usage information This is information about how you are using Verbatim products and services which may include administration and support communications with us and information about people,content, and links you interact with and any third party integrations you use and to which we have access(if any).
- Contact information With your permission any contact information you import or export from to us when using our services and products.
- Log data
When you use the Services our servers or third party providers may record information that your browser sends when you visit our website, web portal or cloud based telephone Numbers. This data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before using our services, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Services, information about your browser configuration and plugins, language preference and cookie data.
Please see our Cookies page for information on the Cookies that this website uses.
How we use your information
Verbatim may access and use Customer Data as reasonably necessary and in accordance with Customer’s instructions to:(a) provide, maintain and improve services (b) to prevent or remedy service, security, technical issues or at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters (c) as required by law or as permitted under the Data Protection Act and (d) as set out in our agreement with the customer or as expressly permitted in writing by the customer.
We use other kinds of information in providing Services to include:
- To understand and improve our Services.
- To communicate with you by:
- Billing and account management
- Communicating with you and marketing
- Preventing bad stuff happening
We work hard to keep your data protected and to prevent abuse or fraud.
Sharing and Disclosure
Other types of disclosureDuring changes to our business structure
If we engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganisation, sale of some or all of Verbatim’s assets, financing of our business a portion or all parts to include steps to an outcome such as due diligence.– To comply with laws under UK and EU jurisdiction and regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process.
SecurityVerbatim takes security seriously To learn more about current practices and policies regarding security and confidentiality of Customer Data and other information please see our Securitiy Practices; we keep that document updated as these practices evolve over time.
Greenham Business Park