Terms & Conditions
Below, you will find the Terms and Conditions for use of this website.
You should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. Your use of this website implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by https://verbatim-cc.co.uk, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
You do not claim intellectual property right or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of https://verbatim-cc.co.uk. Our products are provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our company be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential, or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
Responsibility of Contributors
- If you operate a website, comment on a website, post material to the website, post links on the website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the website (any such material, ‘Content’), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not obscene, libellous or defamatory, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
your site is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your site’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by https://verbatim-cc.co.uk or otherwise.
- By submitting Content to https://verbatim-cc.co.uk for inclusion on your Website, you grant https://verbatim-cc.co.uk a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your site. If you delete Content, https://verbatim-cc.co.uk will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, https://verbatim-cc.co.uk has the right (though not the obligation) to, in https://verbatim-cc.co.uk’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in https://verbatim-cc.co.uk’s reasonable opinion, violates any https://verbatim-cc.co.uk policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in https://verbatim-cc.co.uk’s sole discretion. https://verbatim-cc.co.uk will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
Responsibility of Website Visitors
https://verbatim-cc.co.uk has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, https://verbatim-cc.co.uk does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. https://verbatim-cc.co.uk disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
Content Posted on Other Websites
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and Web Pages to which https://verbatim-cc.co.uk links, and that link to https://verbatim-cc.co.uk. https://verbatim-cc.co.uk does not have any control over those non- https://verbatim-cc.co.uk websites and Web Pages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non- https://verbatim-cc.co.uk website or webpage, https://verbatim-cc.co.uk does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. https://verbatim-cc.co.uk disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non- https://verbatim-cc.co.uk websites and Web Pages.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
As https://verbatim-cc.co.uk asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by https://verbatim-cc.co.uk violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify https://verbatim-cc.co.uk. https://verbatim-cc.co.uk will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of https://verbatim-cc.co.uk or others, https://verbatim-cc.co.uk may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, https://verbatim-cc.co.uk will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to https://verbatim-cc.co.uk.
This Agreement does not transfer from https://verbatim-cc.co.uk to you any https://verbatim-cc.co.uk or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with https://verbatim-cc.co.uk. https://verbatim-cc.co.uk, www.https://verbatim-cc.co.uk.com, the https://verbatim-cc.co.uk logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with https://verbatim-cc.co.uk, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of https://verbatim-cc.co.uk or https://verbatim-cc.co.uk’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any https://verbatim-cc.co.uk or third-party trademarks.
https://verbatim-cc.co.uk reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. https://verbatim-cc.co.uk may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
https://verbatim-cc.co.uk may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your https://verbatim-cc.co.uk account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a VIP Services account, such account can only be terminated by https://verbatim-cc.co.uk if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from https://verbatim-cc.co.uk’s notice to you thereof; provided that, https://verbatim-cc.co.uk can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The materials on https://verbatim-cc.co.uk’s web site are provided ‘as is’. https://verbatim-cc.co.uk makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, https://verbatim-cc.co.uk does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will https://verbatim-cc.co.uk, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to https://verbatim-cc.co.uk under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. https://verbatim-cc.co.uk shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless https://verbatim-cc.co.uk, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.